Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Caught up in reality!

There's so much to do, yet there's absolutely no time! And your asking me why I'm blogging when I could be doing one of those things? Stress-buster!! And there are just so many thoughts in my head.. blogging is a good outlet!! <-- There you go! 2 more reasons why why I blog in general. And, its also a good medium to bug u ppl! ;)

Okay, let me come back to the original topic!

It's 11:27 PM right now, and as I was just planning to go the other world of complete unawareness..(i.e was about to hit the sack!), I decided to come online for one last time :D And what do you know? There are so many things that I could have done but didn't get the time. There were TWO fanfics that were updated(I check for updates everyday) but I have absolutely no time to read them!! On Saturday, I had downloaded two Friends episodes.. But I still haven't seen them! :( And its like half hour to Wednesday..! Yeah and I haven't been blogging frequently either!

Still haven't seen Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu OR Sillunu oru kadhal OR Devil wears Prada OR cars OR Something Something(yes, that ancient movie). That may have been due to the ticket unavailability or Just my Luck!( yes I haven't seen that one either!) It sucks to be so busy! Gone are the days when I used to come online and love having absolutely nothing to do!!
I'm asking myself now, why the hell am I whining like an idiot??!! Its the SUN I tell you! It has addled my brains, and it conveniently disappeared today.. ESCAPEEE!!!!



6 comments:

Vaishnavi Bhaskar said...

hey that was a completely honest post...i guess almost all noraml ppl(so obv sairaman excluded)go thro the same thing....i dunno about watching those movies but there is absolutely no time for stuff ....

Anonymous said...

hehehe....girl every1's experiencing this! maaan...talk abt time management..there's no time for me to manage it!! :O:O

ClunkiestAtol said...

amlu, i think you have improved tremendously in writing!! dont listen to sairam..lol.. i cant even remember how it feels to have nothing to do ..sheesh... and you!!! never going to EVER forget u and the fanfics!

Anonymous said...

go amlu go!!!

Moondust said...

lol :D

Anonymous said...

lol...remmeber those 2 weeks where we were jinxed not to watch movies...sheeesh! twas terrible! now i have all the time in the world, but cant go coz i have unit tests! cha cha cha...ITS TEHHHRRIBLLEE!